`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Im torn... need some advice

RE: Im torn... need some advice
(08-21-2011, 09:30 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: You won't be able to stop collecting Manning or McFadden either way. Smile

I have found that with trading here, it REALLY helps to collect more than one player. Many times someone wanted a card (or cards) I have, but they don't have any of my main guys in any sport. So I am able to pick up some other guys I collect instead. I like to help people out when I have a card they want that I don't really want. So I will settle for someone other than DeAngelo Williams, Ozzie Smith, or Jimmie Johnson. I have 2 NFL guys I really go after, plus anyone from three different teams. I will trade for anyone from the STL Cardinals MLB team, but I have 2 players (other than Ozzie) that I will look for after Ozzie. In NASCAR, I will also look for Mark Martin if they have no JJ's I need. It really helps to collect more than one player in any sport that you collect! Once you get a lot of different cards of the player you collect, you have to branch out or you'll never get any trades done!
+1
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/