`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: DodgyTrousers One 'N Done NFL Competition

RE: OT: DodgyTrousers One 'N Done NFL Competition
(09-26-2011, 05:36 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: why didn't u pick them then? just playing. I was considering picking ne to win all out. Underestimated that ny team.
Because while I watch all Sports, I'm not where near a big follower of football, so I don't know who has who except for the big big names. For instance, Detroit's Backus (or whatever his name is) had a hard time against Jared Allen (I didn't know of that person until that series in the game) and now everyone's concerned about him going up against Demarcus Ware (didn't know who he was until last night). lol. Even though Detroit has only played the Buccaneers, the Cheifs and the Vikings, I'm very surprised we're 3-0 and I'm hoping that Romo got banged up enough to not want to play against SUH. Smile But their kicker worries me, for a rookie, he's scary good. lol.
(09-26-2011, 05:53 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol my plan backfired! stupid buffalo has to Billieve lol I was going against who was playing the bills,jaguars,or bengals for most weeks
You know what they say.....nobody circles the wagons like the Bills. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Well with the Rams losing in week four I do believe that means that MannyEsco is the winner! Congrats man! I'll PM you.

Congrats Manny!!!!

I can't believe this was over so fast. That is what us basketball junkies get for playing a football contest.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(10-04-2011, 09:33 AM)got watcha want Wrote: Congrats Manny!!!!

I can't believe this was over so fast. That is what us basketball junkies get for playing a football contest.
Well also the injuries because of the lockout.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg