Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes Rising Rookies/2 Boxes Panini Prestige

2 Boxes Rising Rookies/2 Boxes Panini Prestige
[Image: prestige2011box1august18.jpg]

[Image: prestige2011box2august18.jpg]

[Image: toppsrisingrookies2011box1august18.jpg]

[Image: toppsrisingrookies2011box2august18.jpg]
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

RE: 2 Boxes Rising Rookies/2 Boxes Panini Prestige
lol any chance you'd trade the julio auto and cam newton from draft night?

(08-18-2011, 04:01 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol any chance you'd trade the julio auto and cam newton from draft night?
There's definitely a chance, that's my 3rd cam draft night, and my second julio jones, the other one is from Topps Jumbo.

Only looking for Chicago Bears or Blaine Gabbert cards though.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

i'll see what I can find I have a corey wootton contenders ticket auto and I see you like the bulls. I have a few MJ cards I could prob trade ya and which cam are u talking about lol it gets confusing. You have 3 of him holding the jersey?

is the manning ft... if so please check me

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Please check me for the Brandon Harris

(08-18-2011, 04:08 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: i'll see what I can find I have a corey wootton contenders ticket auto and I see you like the bulls. I have a few MJ cards I could prob trade ya and which cam are u talking about lol it gets confusing. You have 3 of him holding the jersey?
Yeah, I've got multiples of each of the cam's from prestige, /w the 1 stripe helmet, 2 stripe helmet, and holding the jersey.

I want to sit down and complete a full prestige set of base and rookies then I'll be doing a mass listing of extras of rookies.

Will you check me for either one of the Stevan Ridley's?
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Have you gotten a Bruce Carter out of all of your prestige boxes? His RC is short printed and I have yet to see one anywhere, including ebay.

(08-18-2011, 04:31 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Have you gotten a Bruce Carter out of all of your prestige boxes? His RC is short printed and I have yet to see one anywhere, including ebay.
Not 100% sure, I did get his teammate Robert Quinn though.