`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d-generation x and bobby lashley randy orton

d-generation x and bobby lashley randy orton
if you have any of there cards please check me out i generally only collect baseball but these are my fav wrestlers of all time so if you have any please check me out i only have baseball football and hockey to trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: d-generation x and bobby lashley randy orton
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children off all ages d-generation x proudly brings to you its world wrestling federation TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD the road dogg jessie james, the bad ***** billy gunn the new age outlaws, and if you aint down with that we got 2 words for you.....

that right there is the line that made wrestling awesome in my opionion, gotta love dx

(08-20-2011, 10:28 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children off all ages d-generation x proudly brings to you its world wrestling federation TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD the road dogg jessie james, the bad ***** billy gunn the new age outlaws, and if you aint down with that we got 2 words for you.....

that right there is the line that made wrestling awesome in my opionion, gotta love dx
I agree. Mid to late 90's was the best. I always enjoyed when I heard their music start.

that is very true kinda glad 2 c hh is bringing back the attitude era a lil i was actully fortunate enough to see dx fight at summerslam a few years ago not the origanal group but still hearing that music live was amazing
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo