`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cybertrenz02. all i can say is thanks. wow!

cybertrenz02. all i can say is thanks. wow!
the thanks - ok so his freebie team thread i commented back on telling him i could use the browns if he had any. was looking to expand my d.a. collection with that request (which i did by a couple cards thanks to him). but i didn't expect the beutiful patch card he sent with it. it actually worked out cool becuase it is a nice patch of jamal lewis which i have a dual auto of d.a. and jamal so it will look nice next to it once i get everything displayed. here's the shots.
[Image: 2011-08-18_11-58-20_883.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-18_11-58-42_835.jpg]

and the wow - to top off the team freebies he HOOKED ME UP! with my taiwan jones collection. 5 pc cards and i didn't have a single one of them until today. been watching them on ebay and considering buying just hadn't pulled the trigger yet because i've been chasing the inception stuff before it goes away.
[Image: 2011-08-18_11-59-54_757.jpg]

seriously all i can say is thanks nasser. when you said you were sending team lots i never expected any of this.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: cybertrenz02. all i can say is thanks. wow!
Just figured I'd spread the lo e and some cardboard....glad you enjoyed them.......have to see what I pulled of the bay for jones recently.....will post pics a little bit later tonight....maybe we can work on a trade if you need some of it....(-:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Nice stuff!

(08-18-2011, 02:28 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Just figured I'd spread the lo e and some cardboard....glad you enjoyed them.......have to see what I pulled of the bay for jones recently.....will post pics a little bit later tonight....maybe we can work on a trade if you need some of it....(-:
me too man. have about four things coming in this next few days. was gonna wait until they got here to post all my jones pickups over the past couple weeks. got that magenta print plate from hit. 10 bucks wasn't bad. thanks again man.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Nice haul Ryan! Way to go cybertrenz!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Great looking stuff there
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Anytime Ryan......glad I could help
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++