`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Auto Mailday!

RE: MJ Auto Mailday!
Dude you probably only need to trade 2-3 autos for a BGS 9 Jordan RC! And you'd still have 12 left!!!! Lol

That's what I'd do cause BGS 9 Jordan's go for a minimum of like 1,300!

(08-18-2011, 04:35 PM)bengu Wrote: Dude you probably only need to trade 2-3 autos for a BGS 9 Jordan RC! And you'd still have 12 left!!!! Lol

That's what I'd do cause BGS 9 Jordan's go for a minimum of like 1,300!
Yeah, that's a good plan! I think I'm going to save up and pick one up at the end of the year!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Congrats on the MJ auto. But I have a question. Some of us are lucky to have 1 auto and it would be the cornerstone of a collection. My best auto is a Bill Russell BGS 9.5. To me, it sounds a little bit like bragging, just my opinion.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Congrats on the sweeeeeet MJ Auto. Here's mine. I am a little disappointed with the auto grade, but what can I do.

[Image: scan0036.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-18-2011, 05:26 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Congrats on the MJ auto. But I have a question. Some of us are lucky to have 1 auto and it would be the cornerstone of a collection. My best auto is a Bill Russell BGS 9.5. To me, it sounds a little bit like bragging, just my opinion.
Sorry, just thought I'd share. I spend more than I should, not a lot in savings, drive around in a crappy car and don't live in the best house... ha ha, it evens out!
(08-18-2011, 05:29 PM)briankort Wrote: Congrats on the sweeeeeet MJ Auto. Here's mine. I am a little disappointed with the auto grade, but what can I do.

[Image: scan0036.jpg]
Not a bad grade at all! That's impressive given the foil design, those are tough to get a good grade on edges and corners!

Yea I guess your right, it is awesome to have 15....I'd go for his RC first, then an auto if I win the lottery someday....
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I'm not wealthy by any means, I was crazy to pick MJ to collect though! I was lucky that I picked up a lot of stuff a few years back. I picked up some duplicates of his 90s inserts and I've done a bit of investing... picking some of his autos, getting graded and selling for a profit or using some autos that I had towards better ones.

Awesome htowntigger! Congrats man! Don't let anyone tell you what your "supposed" to be doing with you money and life. Having a house, fancy car, or tons of money in the bank doesn't mean squat if your unhappy! Or if you have no life/hobby/interests! Having that many MJ autos definitely puts you in elite company, now all you need is the RC and maybe the 84 Star XRC and your set for your hobby life LOL!!!

@briankort: How did that get a "9" on the auto? It looks flawless to me???

Awesome card to add to your other 14 MJ autos!!! I'm extremely jealous!!! Congrats and share those other Jordans asap!
I collect Michael Jordan...

I doubt I will ever own a Star XRC, but I'll be really happy to pick up another RC in the near future!