`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody have any Posey or Mauer?

Anybody have any Posey or Mauer?
I am looking to trade for anything Mauer or Posey that I don't already have. I have a fully updated organize with plenty of RC's, autos, GU, etc. I just added a lot of 2011 Ginter, Lineage, and Bowman Platinum that I recently opened. Send me your offers! Thanks!

Kyle

RE: Anybody have any Posey or Mauer?
ive got a 2007 ud future stars joe mauer /99 lmk if you are interested

I have a 2011 lineage joe mayer mini jersey relic if you are interested
Sorry mayer. Stupid auto correct

*mauer* there we go

Tebow, I would be interested, I tried to send you a trade offer but you did not have it listed. Let me know what you would be looking for!

Yankees, trade offer sent.

Thanks for replying!

I might have some base/inserts in my org of both, if you need them, shoot me an offer! Good luck!

(08-17-2011, 11:14 PM)korbsthekid Wrote: I am looking to trade for anything Mauer or Posey that I don't already have. I have a fully updated organize with plenty of RC's, autos, GU, etc. I just added a lot of 2011 Ginter, Lineage, and Bowman Platinum that I recently opened. Send me your offers! Thanks!

Kyle
Open offer sent. Thank you.

I don't have a whole lot left of either of them but if you want to take a look, let's see if we can work something out.

I probably have a few base Posey listed for trade, take a look and let me know if you need.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

(08-18-2011, 07:25 PM)korbsthekid Wrote: Tebow, I would be interested, I tried to send you a trade offer but you did not have it listed. Let me know what you would be looking for!

Yankees, trade offer sent.

Thanks for replying!
Do you have any Dustin pedroia or Josh Hamilton or Carlos gomez

Thanks everybody for your replies.

Tebow, check my organize and send me an offer if you see something you like. I do have some Pedroia I know that.

Everybody else, I've sent offers if there was something I needed.

Thanks again!