`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much is this card worth ?

How much is this card worth ?
I have had my eye on this card for awhile and now have the option to purchase it from the guy. I want to know everyones opinion as to how much it is worth or what you think a fair price would be for it. All opinions about this are welcome.

[Image: IMG_3480_1.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: How much is this card worth ?
how much its worth is how much you are willing to pay... id pay $125-150 for it
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Very sweet auto! I think about $100-115 is fair value in terms of cash.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I think i have him talked down to 125 with a harper base card that i threw in that he wanted. I didn't want to overpay for this auto but i wanted a chipper triple threads auto

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(08-17-2011, 10:45 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: I think i have him talked down to 125 with a harper base card that i threw in that he wanted. I didn't want to overpay for this auto but i wanted a chipper triple threads auto
Try to bring it down a hair more but if not I think your still within reason there man.

Im trying but i don't think he will move anymore. He lives right in the middle of braves country and honestly i dont think i would want to let a chipper #/3 with a sick patch to get away over a few bucks if you know what i mean

hi. i think u've answered ur own ?. go ahead n get it. nice card. john
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

Yeah i think so. Im in the middle of trying to talk him down to 120. I think he might bite on it

(08-18-2011, 09:24 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Yeah i think so. Im in the middle of trying to talk him down to 120. I think he might bite on it
BUY THE OPG, AND YOU CAN LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF. UNLESS THERES NO BV OF COURSE LOL.
TULOS THE MAN, [ [Image: TroyTulowtizkiBanner.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 01:16 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: BUY THE OPG, AND YOU CAN LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF. UNLESS THERES NO BV OF COURSE LOL.
It's #'d out of 3 as the scan CLEARLY shows so I'd say he can't look it up.