`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVEAWAY CONTEST HAS ARRIVED!!

RE: GIVEAWAY CONTEST HAS ARRIVED!!
Oh man, pressure's on! I will pick NBR hopefully that means "Next Best-Rookies" so it's FULL of Greg Monroe's and other Pistons rc's. Thanks SO much for the contest!!!
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams
[Image: Sig01.jpg]

(09-16-2011, 05:37 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Haha yes I did, and though your OSB guess was incredibly dead-on, this one was nowhere close!

Got watcha want PM'ed me his choice: GSR

GSR= Garnett SP Rookie. Single-card lot. 1995-96 SP Garnett RC. Good-looking RC card in my humble opinion. Congrats!

Joshua, 3 prizes still left, you're up!
OK, that is my favorite Garnett RC. Glad I was wrong!!! Thanks for the contest!!!!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Joshua92: close guess my friend! NBR stands for Nothin' But Rookies.

It's one of the bigger lots, approximately 75 newer rookies. I put this lot together already there is an auto in it, maybe one GU as well but I can't remember that for sure off the top of my head. Congrats!

quavis: PM'ed me his choice, DWL, hoping for a Dominique Wilkins Lot. Close...actually, DWL= Deron Williams Lot. It's a 9-card lot including a couple SN cards, I think one is to 250 and the other to 300, as well as a GU piece #ed to 500. Congrats to you as well!

This leaves gokings with the last one, LYN. I HAD to make this one tricky or it would've been most people's first choice. LYN are the last letters in the three names of...MichaeL JeffreY JordaN. It's a smaller lot, haven't yet decided on the total number of cards, put together from my old-school doubles along with a couple newer ones as well. Probably 7-10 cards in total.

Everyone who won something who has not yet gotten me an address PLEASE do so soon. I still do not have internet at my apt. so keeping track of this has become a hassle but I will try to get a majority of the remaining prizes out no later than Tuesday of next week.

Thanks everybody for playing, and congrats to the winners!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

UPDATE: Apologies for the delay, between not having the internet at home (finally got it back last night) and spending endless hours in a computer lab for a doctoral-level statistics midterm (pretty much seventh-circle-of-hell difficult) I have not gotten any more shipped out.

I just packaged up the prizes for mannyesco and got watcha want. The larger lots (libs021, joshua92) I'm waiting for the junk mail to come in today so I have some ads/newspaper to help with packaging Smile So I'll be hitting the post office later this afternoon to get some of these out!

Still need an address from: xstreaminsanity and gokings02. Also need some instructions on what to do with the 10-11 Classics packs that mrpunter won. I'll PM all of you individually.

Again thanks for everyone's patience! Hope this was an enjoyable contest.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(09-22-2011, 11:24 AM)buckunteer Wrote: UPDATE: Apologies for the delay, between not having the internet at home (finally got it back last night) and spending endless hours in a computer lab for a doctoral-level statistics midterm (pretty much seventh-circle-of-hell difficult) I have not gotten any more shipped out.

I just packaged up the prizes for mannyesco and got watcha want. The larger lots (libs021, joshua92) I'm waiting for the junk mail to come in today so I have some ads/newspaper to help with packaging Smile So I'll be hitting the post office later this afternoon to get some of these out!

Still need an address from: xstreaminsanity and gokings02. Also need some instructions on what to do with the 10-11 Classics packs that mrpunter won. I'll PM all of you individually.

Again thanks for everyone's patience! Hope this was an enjoyable contest.
you don't been to apoligize for being slow, free stuff is free stuff, lol

(09-22-2011, 07:06 PM)libs021 Wrote: you don't been to apoligize for being slow, free stuff is free stuff, lol

+100000
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards