`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION

I jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION
My LCS just received a couple cases of Inception. So, I jumped on the train with all my Beckett peeps. I don't think I'll buy another one. I do love the look of the cards though.

Base
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed

Parallels
Greg Jennings /209
Santonio Holmes /75
[Image: Inception.jpg]

Hits

Randall Cobb /158
[Image: InceptionCobb.jpg]

Kendall Hunter /75
[Image: InceptionKendall.jpg]

Some stupid Panther guy /50
[Image: InceptionCam.jpg]

All will be for trade when pricing comes out. I think there might be some people interested in these.

RE: I'm jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION
Holy **** nice pull!! I would sell that in a heartbeat and buy yourself a nice PC card.

RE: I'm jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION
(08-17-2011, 03:46 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Holy **** nice pull!! I would sell that in a heartbeat and buy yourself a nice PC card.
lol...That's what I said when I pulled it. I'm thinking about putting on the bay. I could prolly get a nice Brady auto for it.

RE: I jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION
Great box, best one I've seen so far aside from a few 1/1's. 2 SP patch/auto's, one being Cam Newton. Can't beat that!

(08-17-2011, 04:13 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Great box, best one I've seen so far aside from a few 1/1's. 2 SP patch/auto's, one being Cam Newton. Can't beat that!
Yes, it was an excellent box. I think I might have gotten my money back on it. lol

(08-17-2011, 04:32 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Yes, it was an excellent box. I think I might have gotten my money back on it. lol
That's a RELATIVELY safe bet. [Image: wink.gif] Congrats bud!

Thats the1st newton ive seen from that product. How much did you pay for the box?

Amazing Pull - Congrats

(08-17-2011, 05:02 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Thats the1st newton ive seen from that product. How much did you pay for the box?
$92 +tax
(08-17-2011, 05:27 PM)puma7995 Wrote: Amazing Pull - Congrats
Thanks!

Nice pull. I pulled a Newton patch from the box I bought but not one like that!!! Nice! I'm interested in it!
Collecting:
Josh Hamilton
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen

Check out my collection for trades and PM me if interested.

Photo Bucket: http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k540/tmhst11/