`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
97-98 Pinnacle Certified Break

97-98 Pinnacle Certified Break
My 97-98 Pinnacle Certified box arrived. It was fun to open, and apparently I got a pretty good one. It was a twenty-pack box I picked up for $20. Pack odds were way off (as you can see below). Traders are in my org if anyone is interested, and I'm always looking for Brian Leetch cards I need. Cheers! J.

Base - 84/130 cards

Certified Team (1:19 packs?) - Martin Brodeur, Patrick Roy, Chris Chelios, Peter Forsberg (x2), Keith Tkachuk, Mark Messier, Mats Sundin, Saku Koivu, Brett Hull, John LeClair

Mirror Red (1:99 packs) - Felix Potvin

Certified Red (1:5 packs) - Dainius Zubrus, Grant Fuhr, Jocelyn Thibault, Pierre Turgeon

Summit Silver Paul Henderson - #5

Rookie Redemption (Let's get right to it - these need to be redeemed by December 31, 1998, so I'm going to zip right down to the post office to get these in the mail before they're too late...) - 1:19 packs? - Joe Thornton, Chris Phillips (x2), Patrick Marleau, Sergei Samsonov, Olli Jokinen, Alexei Morozov, Brad Isbister, Boyd Devereaux, Espen Knutsen, Marc Savard

RE: 97-98 Pinnacle Certified Break
Nice hits, congrats.
Hopefully you'll get to the post office fast enough to travel backwards in time 13 years to get those rookies redeemed.

love the old school break

too bad about those redemptions... as the former company did go bankrupt...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

nice break to bad about the redmeptions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK