`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby DTT Jumbo - Do I Tear or Not

RE: Crosby DTT Jumbo - Do I Tear or Not
(08-17-2011, 07:06 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Haha, that's what happens when you study weather.
Yes but I had a hidden agenda! I wanted to see if I could get more than 300 views on a Wednesday night thread in the off season! Major success I'd say. Smile
Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

I told you you shouldnt rip it!!! jk!

(08-17-2011, 06:45 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: I did weigh all of the evidence before me including Exhibit 1, which was very effective. However, the testimony of fellow Pittsburg fan, namely, pens fan addict, quote "Rip it to shreds" was a little more persuasive. Since the majority of the jury voted in favour of tearing the card, it was what the Beckett citizens wanted and so it has come to pass. Spud

P.S. Sid did not feel a thing during the extraction! Wasn't this fun for a Wednesday night? Smile

[Image: FleischmannEpix.jpg]
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(08-17-2011, 07:12 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: Yes but I had a hidden agenda! I wanted to see if I could get more than 300 views on a Wednesday night thread in the off season! Major success I'd say. Smile
Spud
Very major success. Hard to get 5 views, let alone 300!
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(08-17-2011, 07:18 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Very major success. Hard to get 5 views, let alone 300!
And from another perspective, a $12 Crosby jumbo received over 80 more views that a multi-hundred dollar Ultimate Staal shield! The lesson I take from this is that Beckett folk like to have fun as much as they like to see awesome cards. Spud

wow i got caught up on what happen

yea I truelly think it is all random
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Ahhhh....I came along too late Spud!!

I would have been the second "don't rip it vote"....I think this is the first time this has been done isn't it? If you look down the road...most are going to be ripped....I see that jumbo as only going up in value un-ripped..

Mind you.....If I had it, I would rip the sucker open in a heart beat because every time I looked at it there would be a little voice coming from it saying "let me out...let me out"....

sorry man....

(08-17-2011, 09:28 PM)brannat2 Wrote: I would have been the second "don't rip it vote"....I think this is the first time this has been done isn't it? If you look down the road...most are going to be ripped....I see that jumbo as only going up in value un-ripped..

Mind you.....If I had it, I would rip the sucker open in a heart beat because every time I looked at it there would be a little voice coming from it saying "let me out...let me out"....
I would have said the same thing, and probably have ripped it right away too. Although, I might have tried to buddy up with a dentist and see if an x-ray would have revealed anything. haha

This is the same reason I bet 99 percent of us don't have any unopened wax sitting around.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

Wow, more than 500 views since I went to sleep! Enjoying my freshly brewed coffee wondering if I'll ever get another Crosby jumbo. If I do I'll just send it to pens1fan!

(08-18-2011, 05:35 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: Wow, more than 500 views since I went to sleep! Enjoying my freshly brewed coffee wondering if I'll ever get another Crosby jumbo. If I do I'll just send it to pens1fan!
Yes please Spud!!! If you can find one that is unripped I would definitively take it off your hands. Sorry your card didn't turn out any better, but it is cool to see over 500 views and almost 50 post on this thread.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(08-18-2011, 08:32 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Yes please Spud!!! If you can find one that is unripped I would definitively take it off your hands. Sorry your card didn't turn out any better, but it is cool to see over 500 views and almost 50 post on this thread.
this has been one of the most posts in a while for 1 thread... very nice Spud
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)