`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will listen to offers for this....

will listen to offers for this....
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

RE: will listen to offers for this....
ill trade you every card i own

You can check out my PC subfolder. I have an MJ auto to start with and I am not sure what else you might be interested in. So please feel free to check it out.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I spoke to two different collectors who pulled and sold 9 booklets with MJ on them...One went for 3500 and the other 4000...in case you are looking for a base price...
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-17-2011, 01:52 PM)baz0045 Wrote: [Image: photoqms.jpg]

That is just mind-blowing. I'm even more amazed at the card because it actually includes a Buckeye. Gotta love Havlicek. I still dunno if I can justfity that much coin on a box with that few cards, but if you hit something like that you can make your $ back 10-fold.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]