`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC tracking computer software???

PC tracking computer software???
I want to keep track of my collection... what software is best for this purpose??? I just want to be able to keep up with all my cards... I hate buying doubles by mistake...Smile also any ideas on a card sized scanner???Smile Thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: PC tracking computer software???
I just use the org/photobucket, can't think of anything better!

yea man....Org is the best way to go IMO.....you can sort them by many catagories for easy browsing and you have the current price right beside them....cant beat it with a stick.

For a scanner man I wouldnt buy the really expensive scanners.

I have an HP deskjet all in one thats a few years old and it works just fine.

I gotta agree, Beckett's organize is far superior to any third-party software out there.

The database is much more comprehensive and because it's web based, it can be accessed anywhere you can browse the web. Having BVs of every card (if you subscribe) is an added bonus.

That's not to say it's perfect, because it's not. But as someone who has used a couple other 3rd party software packages before coming to Beckett (I don't think either of them are still around), as well as a combination of Microsoft Excel & Access (too much data entry on my part), there's nothing comparable.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

It is FAR better than any other similar software I have ever tried. Now if there was just an export to Excel function...... And sort by BV......

Will go with the org... Thanks guys!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin