`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to invest in?

RE: What to invest in?
(08-17-2011, 09:50 AM)coureymarshall Wrote: any opinions on Burress? I bought a couple of his autos recently...
If he can get healthy He could produce some decent numbers...especially do good in the red zone.

Thing is...he will prolly be like Vick.....have a down year his first year back and then get back to speed, but he is almost 5 years older than Vick so I am not sure how that will affect him and not sure how much time he has left to build his cards up.

I think its a safe bet to say you arent going to loose money on them but Im not sure about x2.

Being a Fins fan....I have to root against him tho haha

I'm right there with ya on rooting against the jets

The players mentioned so far seem like good choices.

Are you collecting for pc or for investment. If collecting for Investment, I say go with some top cards of each player. If collecting for personal enjoyment for pc purposes, I say collect which ever player YOU like the most. Which player do you love to watch? Cheer for? Whether its a top rookie, star or HOFer or future HOFer, collect what ever brings you the most enjoyment. I personally collect a bit of each. I collect Favre (future HOFer), Hakeem Nicks & Aaron Rodgers (young stars) Ron Dayne (scrub) & Blaine Gabbert (rookie). I say collect whatever makes you happy!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Investment, doesn't have to be a quick flip. I dont mind holding on to them if they will be worth it in the end

I hope he does not play early because I collect Jeremy Kerley and hope he is the sleeper of this year's class.

(08-17-2011, 09:50 AM)coureymarshall Wrote: any opinions on Burress? I bought a couple of his autos recently...

(08-17-2011, 09:31 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Mathew Stafford, Ryan Mallet, Josh Freeman, and Jake Locker to name a few off the top of my head. All are not very expensive right now, with probably Freeman being the priciest, but all have potential to be great QBs, which is usually the best investment position.
oh thanks trying to drive the prices of Malletts up :p
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden