`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auction Kings TV Show

RE: Auction Kings TV Show
Why is Darrell even on that show. He hardly ever buys anything!

Gotta love Brandi.

(08-18-2011, 10:33 AM)phillies816 Wrote: +1 Even when the show sucks at least I have Brandi and her 2 friends to look at and Dave Hester is the man

What 2 friends? Brandi is cute but I don't think i've seen her friends and didn't think i'd missed an episode.

I didn't like Dave at first but now I'm starting to like him.

(08-17-2011, 01:46 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Most Auction houses also have solicitors who work for the Auction house and bother the bidders to bid higher. Auction Kings is very contribed, I bet you half the stuff is set up for TV purposes. All these shows, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars have all jumped the shark. Everything is set up to look good on TV. The only true reality show left about antiquing, finding cool stuff is Hardcore Pawn.

Yeah Pawn Stars and American Pickers have almost become scripted at times, but I still enjoy watching them. Storage Wars obviously is set up to be more entertaining than the life really is but at least they show some of the junky bad units they wind up with. The show Auction Hunters is just ridiculous though, most of the stuff they find has to be planted in the units to make the show exciting.

(08-18-2011, 05:05 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Why is Darrell even on that show. He hardly ever buys anything!

Gotta love Brandi.
He's "The Gambler" man!!! lol

I'd like to find some auctions around here and see if any have any sports stuff..Might be able to find some memorabilia and cards!
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Jarred treats Brandy like crap! If she only knew that there were others guys that would worship that beautiful girl, Jarred would be alone right now. I like him, but he treats her badly and I can see it in her eyes that shes almost had enough lol!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 06:06 PM)quavis Wrote: Jarred treats Brandy like crap! If she only knew that there were others guys that would worship that beautiful girl, Jarred would be alone right now. I like him, but he treats her badly and I can see it in her eyes that shes almost had enough lol!
ehh shes not even hot... dude im fat and my girl looks better, im 300 pounds and only 6 foot 4 and pull better than that

I didn't say he was ugly, I said he treated her badly. Looks have nothing to do with it. Im sure you treat your girl better than he does, or she would have left. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder so, yes I think she is hot.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

1. Beauty is also in the eye of the beer holder! Smile

2. She is hot compared to anyone else on the show. So while she may not be the hottest woman in the world she is something decent to look at when watching the show.

Ditto that, it's all depends on the show you are watching. I like Brandi also, but she wouldn't get a second glance on a show like Baywatch, etc.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(08-18-2011, 05:07 PM)Knicks3 Wrote: What 2 friends? Brandi is cute but I don't think i've seen her friends and didn't think i'd missed an episode.
They're with her every episode. They're both named Dee or DeeDee, I can't remember exactly which.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that watches these shows. Smile

About the OP, I was surprised as well. wtsjr told me on Facebook when the original episode aired because I put on my status that I was being a nerd and watching the Science channel. So he told me what I missed. I was surprised it went for $600, but with people not having a chance to check what others have sold for in that moment (unless you brought a print out with you) then you're liable to buy it for what you feel comfortable with.

As for Storage Wars, I'm definitely on the Brandi train. Yeah, looking at the girls almost everyone considers hot is cool, but Brandi has what I call quiet Hotness. She doesn't flaunt it like a lot of girls today though some of her outfits can be quite enticing. But I think she's hot. Smile The wife was the first to see the show, got me into it, and when they first showed Brandi she immediately said "Shut up." before I said anything. lol.

I've only really watched Auction Kings and Storage Wars and glimpsed the others. I prefer Storage Wars. I like Darrell because of him doing it for the "Wow" factor. I like Barry because he's a COLLECTOR. He doesn't do it to really turn much of a profit, but for that one item he might get out of there. I only like Dave when he fights "Ricky Ricardo" (Mark). I like Jarred's way of thinking in that sometimes you have to spend money to get money, but I agree he treats Brandi like dung some times. I'm envious of Dave some times though because he seems to be the one that gets the card lockers. There was one where all cards were in top loaders and I saw how old some of them were and was like "Dude, I'm so jealous right now." and all my wife could do was laugh. She even joked about us trying to do one once. Only thing is though, unless I get cards, I don't care whatever else is in the locker. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards