Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cardinals pick up

RE: cardinals pick up
[Image: 33100c27.jpg]

a couple new ones for this week...the musial is in ok condition (no creases or paper loss)....the 51 bowman is toward the team set i am working on

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

havent picked up very many cards recently....ill probably get back into it more during the holidays...here are what i have picked up recently

[Image: 185957b4.jpg]

i normally just collect cardinals but couldnt pass up the deal on the munsons and yankee team....plus a really good deal on the griffey 9

[Image: e4305b6c.jpg]

slowly working on the team set....then on to the entire 59 set eventually

[Image: 8e9f2a64.jpg]

got a good deal on the 53 musial...so went ahead and negotiated the other two as well...ill put the 53 as another team set im working on

hope you guys enjoy

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

i have been busy w/ work and school so i havent posted much lately...but i have been busy picking up some 59 topps....here are some of the results...if anyone has any 59 topps for trade let me know

[Image: 59topps2.jpg]
[Image: 59topps.jpg]

Nice Gibson!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

A lot of big time players in there. Very nice collection
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I collect a lot of Stan and Cardinals stuff - but always looking to change it up and certainly to upgrade.

Check my org and let me know. Have some rare (1/1 type) Musial modern stuff too.
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

Nice pick ups. Thought I'd join the Cardinals Vintage Nation!
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]