`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My little ebay hustle.

RE: My little ebay hustle.
(08-16-2011, 06:14 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Congrats on the nice profit you'll be making. You've already made your money back basically after one auction. That's awesome.
Thank you! And I hope all of you are checking your minor league teams in your cities for promotions too! It is a quick easy way to make a buck!

Sweet job man. I love doing stuff like that.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

I always love promo days at the minor league fields, but I've never seen a promo sell for $50..I never thought they would be worth anything, lol..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(08-16-2011, 07:16 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I always love promo days at the minor league fields, but I've never seen a promo sell for $50..I never thought they would be worth anything, lol..
I did some research on Hamiltons past bobbleheads and they sold for 30- 80 depending on year they were given out. I figure since it is a unique and cool lookin piece it would sell for a decent amount.

(08-16-2011, 08:16 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: I did some research on Hamiltons past bobbleheads and they sold for 30- 80 depending on year they were given out. I figure since it is a unique and cool lookin piece it would sell for a decent amount.
They only gave out 1000 of them.

[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

(08-16-2011, 10:41 PM)hamiltonfan Wrote: They only gave out 1000 of them.
Yes, I know. Every promotion for the Charleston Riverdogs is for the first 1000 through the gate for some reason.

(08-16-2011, 07:16 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I always love promo days at the minor league fields, but I've never seen a promo sell for $50..I never thought they would be worth anything, lol..
The Phillies minor league teams give away some goofy stuff that seem to sell well. Last year people waited hours to get a Ryan Howard Garden Gnome. As goofy as it was it sold pretty well at first, not sure what it's bringing now