#100 babe ruth
# 123 andre ethier
# 154 fergie jenkins

black back # 68 alexei ramiorez

red back # 87 ortiz
# 104 miguel montero
# 168 delmon young

orange back # 182 frank robinson

i dnt now i think i did pretty good i dnt now if thee different colors on the back mean anything.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: got a hangar at wallys wrold of linege
the back of the cards that are colored dont mean anything, they are colored based on the team the player is on hence organe back orioles= frank robinson red back= red sox hence david ortiz and so on

o well i didnt mnow but was that a good hangar

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

check me for the ortiz
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

If you got a GU I'd say its a good hanger. Those mini GU are the easiest thing in the world for pack searchers to find. The card aisle at my local monstrous retailer was ravaged the other day, lineage thrown everywhere...Anyway, you got a good pack I'd say.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

i didnt i just was like i wanna try this and picked it up and kept going

Interested in the Belt.

wow if a hangar is big enough for a couple airplanes, then it could probably hold a couple million cards

My first Lineage hanger got a Sizemore GU. Just got a blaster from Target and got A-Rod GU. I love this set.

nice i love it too.