`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
QB controversy... need help

RE: QB controversy... need help
(08-16-2011, 06:57 PM)mstokes212 Wrote: Flacco was +11 in his first two seasons, same as Freeman. Last year Flacco is +15 and Freeman is + 19He also had a championship caliber team around him to start his career. I like Flacco, that's why I started collecting him some but he looks like a beaten man against complex schemes. And his playoff stats against these teams are dreadful. 2010 playoffs vs steelers 16/30 125 yds 1 td 1 int 2009 playoffs vs pats 4/10 34 yds 0 td 1 int I will skip his rookie season.

Now Bradford and Freeman may be worse in the playoffs but this is a risk as with any player.
Flacco is going to have trouble against top teams bc he has a very bad receiving core. Complied of Vets way past their prime and young guys in need of serious development.

Just the skill set Flacco has makes him the most sure of these guys in my head. He has a BIG arm.....not saying the other guys don't.....I just think Flacco can make lots of throws the other guys can't

I know who Bradford reminds me of since I was so critical of him being compared to Manning... he reminds me of Troy Aikman! Aikman was garbage when he entered into the league in '89. If memory serves me correctly, he went 0-16 his first season. But then Dallas brought in talent, piece by piece. First Irvin, then Emmitt, then Larry Allen, and some other lineman (can't think of their names right now)...then boom, they were the team of the 90s and became "America's Team".

I think this is the same kind of route that Bradford appears to be headed on.

(08-16-2011, 07:49 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Flacco is going to have trouble against top teams bc he has a very bad receiving core. Complied of Vets way past their prime and young guys in need of serious development.

Just the skill set Flacco has makes him the most sure of these guys in my head. He has a BIG arm.....not saying the other guys don't.....I just think Flacco can make lots of throws the other guys can't
I agree with you here. Boldin is a good wr but not an elite big play type. No one else on there roster can get any separation. Lee Evans is not an answer. They need to get either an top tier rookie that just need fine tuned for nfl play or trade for someone that can beat presses and get separation on routes.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal