`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportlots

Sportlots
Anybody ever buy cards from this site? Please give me feedback on your experience there.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: Sportlots
I have been a seller on the site for about 4 years (I have about 21,000 cards for sale on there) and a buyer for longer than that. Here's my take:

It is a great place to go if you want to fill in sets, new or old. the prices are reasonable. The minimum selling price for selling a card is 0.18. If you take into account the time it takes to pull a card and ship it, that is not unreasonable. There have been more and more better and obscure cards posted for sale. Prices for them are variable, but offers can usually be made, depending on the dealer.

There are auctions on there, but it is set up so sniping is not possible as an auction ends when there have been no bids for 3 days. There do seem to be periodic problems with people paying for their auctions, but those people are usually newbies and seem to be quickly gone from the site.

As a seller, the fees are higher on the back end there than on the bay, but there is no cost to open a store and put in as many cards as you want. You can set your shipping rates based on the number of cards someone purchases and even offer discounts for bulk purchases. The site is set up for people in the U.S. and Canada only.

As a buyer, I have only had a couple of problems over the years and they were handled quickly and professionally. Most of the people on there are very good.

If you or anyone else have questions, feel free to pm me.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.