Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Apologies to All
Sad 
Apologies to All
I recently posted 2 threads: Calrton Fisk and Steve Carlton 1/1 WTT.
I could not find the listing for these cards as 1/1, only the #/99 version, so I assumed they would be worth more. I have since learned that they are in fact the same card, just the way they are serial numbered confused me. I was not trying to miss lead anyone, and I am bummed that my cards were not as good as I thought. Sorry again and thank you for understanding.

RE: Apologies to All
well i apologize too then...you came off like alot of other people that sign up for a day and try to rip ppl off. maybe i jumped the gun on you.....so i'm sorry then. In the future make those two threads into one, and ask questions on the hobby talk board before posting something that isn't factual, cuz it makes you come off like another one of the spammer guys trying to rip ppl off

RE: Apologies to All
(08-15-2011, 08:24 PM)john1580 Wrote: well i apologize too then...you came off like alot of other people that sign up for a day and try to rip ppl off. maybe i jumped the gun on you.....so i'm sorry then. In the future make those two threads into one, and ask questions on the hobby talk board before posting something that isn't factual, cuz it makes you come off like another one of the spammer guys trying to rip ppl off
No problem, simple misunderstanding, thanks