Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookies & Stars Gold Question??
Question 
Rookies & Stars Gold Question??
Can someone help me here? Got this in a pack and looked it up in Beckett just because I have no idea who he is and noticed the Gold version does not have a price listed. Nor does it have a low serial number that would warrant no value in Beckett. Anybody have a clue? Here's a scan, let me know if I am missing something please.
[Image: 2011-08-15_10-12-24_93.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Rookies & Stars Gold Question??
Well, for what it's worth... NONE of the Gold parallels have a price, so it's not just Lee Smith.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yeah, the Gold versions NEVER seem to be priced. I have some from 2007, 2008, 2009..... Nada. I think they're retail versions, maybe?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-15-2011, 04:05 PM)all day baby Wrote: Well, for what it's worth... NONE of the Gold parallels have a price, so it's not just Lee Smith.
yeah i wonder why?
(08-15-2011, 04:13 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Yeah, the Gold versions NEVER seem to be priced. I have some from 2007, 2008, 2009..... Nada. I think they're retail versions, maybe?
that would make sense because i got it in a hanger from target, but the pricing thing doesn't make sense. the prestige orange are retail only and have pricing. don't know.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-15-2011, 04:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah i wonder why?

that would make sense because i got it in a hanger from target, but the pricing thing doesn't make sense. the prestige orange are retail only and have pricing. don't know.
Maybe they're just lazy. I have a Lee Evans jersey 08 R&S Gold that still is n/a. C'mon. Just slap a generic price on it and be done, I say! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection