`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alaska is in the United States you know.

RE: Alaska is in the United States you know.
(08-15-2011, 04:49 AM)pbean Wrote: reading this makes me laugh/cry a tad ..... was wanting to bid on one of my "dream cards" last night ..... seller refuses to ship "International" ..... even though I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from his location Sad
Same offer for you pbean. If you ever need someone to do it from the states for you because they wont ship hit me up. Ill gladly get it/bid on it and ship it to you.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-15-2011, 05:25 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Same offer for you pbean. If you ever need someone to do it from the states for you because they wont ship hit me up. Ill gladly get it/bid on it and ship it to you.
thanks dude Smile much appreciated Smile

I just don't understand why some dude in Buffalo won't ship to Canada ??? there's over 2 million buyers 1 hour away from him, and he tells me it's not worth his time ??? Sad

(08-15-2011, 05:35 AM)pbean Wrote: thanks dude Smile much appreciated Smile

I just don't understand why some dude in Buffalo won't ship to Canada ??? there's over 2 million buyers 1 hour away from him, and he tells me it's not worth his time ??? Sad
Yeah that's bs. A sells a sell in my eyes.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Most of us here in the states would be more than willing to help out our neighbors to the north...apparently that now includes the independent country of Alaska as well. (and all this time I thought the first state to secede would be Texas!)

I buy for someone in Israel and ship to him, so anytime you need some help Kenny or PBean or Gonzo, just hit us up. We'll take care of you!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-15-2011, 03:01 AM)wallace3037 Wrote: I feel your pain! Its the same when someone wont ship to an APO. I have a US ZIP CODE! the only thing you have to do differnet is put the small green customs form on there; jeez that takes what 2 min. Way to support the people who allow you to sell cards on ebay! ***** holes! Kenny hope you get your card! Sorry for the rant!
It is on it's way thanks to Chibearsboy. Big Grin He is an awesome member.

There is a cosmetics company that my girl once dealt with who refused to mail her a package because "the goods were not permitted on an aircraft to Alaska because of combustibility reasons." ????? Might I add that overnight shipping to anywhere else in the U.S. was acceptable.

(08-15-2011, 08:51 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Most of us here in the states would be more than willing to help out our neighbors to the north...apparently that now includes the independent country of Alaska as well. (and all this time I thought the first state to secede would be Texas!)

I buy for someone in Israel and ship to him, so anytime you need some help Kenny or PBean or Gonzo, just hit us up. We'll take care of you!
You da bomb.

And I really mean that. Big Grin
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Kenny glad you got your card! We need more members like that who take care of each other!

Awww, nobody has mentioned the other places that are commonwealths of the United States

1. Palmyra Atoll

2. Guam

3. Northern Mariana Islands

4. United States Virgin Islands

5. Puerto Rico

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Alaska is in the United States??? When did this happen? LOL How can a seller on Ebay not know that the cost to ship to Alaska is not different than California, Texas, Missouri, etc, etc, etc?

Glad you got your Woodley card.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I get that a lot living in Hawaii. Try a package forwarder like Aloha Forwarding. Doesn't cost anything to join. They also ship to the US Territories and AFO/APO addresses. http://alohaforwarding.com

chibearsboy Wrote:give me a link. i ship to Alaska
biglump007 Wrote:I'll ship the damm thing to ya where is it
This is why I love my Beckett friends. Put me on the list of people who will ship you stuff...

Honestly, the Beckett forum has the nicest people anywhere on the interwebs.
(08-15-2011, 04:49 AM)pbean Wrote: reading this makes me laugh/cry a tad ..... was wanting to bid on one of my "dream cards" last night ..... seller refuses to ship "International" ..... even though I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from his location Sad
Buddy you know I can help you out anytime! So would any number of Beckett folks :-D
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322