`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Post a Scan of your favorite card in you PC.

RE: Post a Scan of your favorite card in you PC.
Single card:

Got this signed IP:

[Image: jumbo.jpg]

Parallel set (all #d 01/xx):

[Image: IMG_0281.jpg]

Favorite patch:

[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]
[center][Image: bmb.jpg?t=1217870319][/center]

(08-16-2011, 12:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I was wondering when that card was gonna show up in this thread! I love that card. I would be happy just to have the AU'd Musial one.
Musial single would have been great. I would have loved to pull a single one for any of them but the Yaz (I'm Yanks fan). I love showing it off but I got to realize I need a new audience so I dont get you guys sick seeing the card (I apologize if I have already made you sick of it).
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Here are my two favorites at the moment. The players in my PC are a little more obscure, but that makes it fun. I just won the Christensen AFLAC Blue Refractor BGS 10 tonight for $12.88 shipped, that may take the golds spot when it gets here.

[Image: cards015.jpg][Image: RosenRH.jpg]
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

(08-16-2011, 12:29 AM)beginesj Wrote: Musial single would have been great. I would have loved to pull a single one for any of them but the Yaz (I'm Yanks fan). I love showing it off but I got to realize I need a new audience so I dont get you guys sick seeing the card (I apologize if I have already made you sick of it).
I'll never get sick of seeing it. As long as you don't consider drooling as getting sick. Big Grin

[Image: seaver-1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

OK. Here is the scan of my second one. I didn't have one to post earlier.
Even though the Ozzie 1979 Topps RC was my 'white whale' for about 20 years, I got the previous AU and the following card after I finally snagged a great looking Ozzie RC.

1995 ProMint 22 Kt Gold Ozzie Smith (I forgot to scan the COA that comes w/it):
[Image: ProMintGold1.jpg]
[Image: ProMintGold2.jpg]

This was encapsulated by ProMint back then. Most of the scratches are from my scanner, some are on the case.

(08-16-2011, 01:12 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: OK. Here is the scan of my second one. I didn't have one to post earlier.
Even though the Ozzie 1979 Topps RC was my 'white whale' for about 20 years, I got the previous AU and the following card after I finally snagged a great looking Ozzie RC.

1995 ProMint 22 Kt Gold Ozzie Smith (I forgot to scan the COA that comes w/it):
[Image: ProMintGold1.jpg]
[Image: ProMintGold2.jpg]

This was encapsulated by ProMint back then. Most of the scratches are from my scanner, some are on the case.
Very Nice! Even though I'm Yanks fan my first game was Cards/Cubs game and saw Ozzie played. So I 've always have soft spot for Ozzie

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

These are a couple of my fav's.....

[Image: TYCOBBT206.jpg]
[Image: m1-2.jpg]

(08-16-2011, 01:42 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: These are a couple of my fav's.....

[Image: TYCOBBT206.jpg]
[Image: m1-2.jpg]
I want the Ty COBB!!!

I like the triple auto as well!!

(08-15-2011, 10:49 PM)beginesj Wrote: I realy like your Griffey/Jeter/Pujols auto !!!

Sorry. It's not going anywhere Smile

(08-16-2011, 01:43 AM)beginesj Wrote: I want the Ty COBB!!!