`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm also looking for Astros Brett Wallace & Chris Johnson

I'm also looking for Astros Brett Wallace & Chris Johnson
I'm also looking for Astros Brett Wallace & Chris Johnson. I would love to take what you got off your hands. I'm sure I must be the only person here that would even want them so you better trade them to me while you still can.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: I'm also looking for Astros Brett Wallace & Chris Johnson
I have an Astros prospect - 2010 Bowman Platinum Jiovanni Mier Green Refractor auto /199 for trade if you have any interest in it.

(08-15-2011, 04:11 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: I have an Astros prospect - 2010 Bowman Platinum Jiovanni Mier Green Refractor auto /199 for trade if you have any interest in it.
I do want that card but doubt I have anything you want in return for it. You can check if you want to though.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

(08-16-2011, 10:58 AM)benner73 Wrote: I do want that card but doubt I have anything you want in return for it. You can check if you want to though.
Offer sent

(08-16-2011, 12:54 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Offer sent
Deal done. Thanks dude.