`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
120 retail pack lot of 2009 prestige

120 retail pack lot of 2009 prestige
My son needed some new stuff. So went and found a 120 pack retail of Prestige 2009. dacardworld is great for prices on things like this.

Got 3 SP's. Grham Harrell, Shonn Greene, Brian Orakpo (in nfl draft version. never ever seen one of those except in beckett) These alone are worth more then what i paid for the lot.

5 Mark Sanchez rookies
1 Matthew Stafford rookie
2 Percy Harvins rookie
2 Hakeem Nicks variations one light blue one gold (I got to admit...I took these 2 cause Nicks my favorite giant and i didnt have any version of the prestige nicks)
a ton of inserts and parallels. too many to list.
over 112 other rookies.

2 jerseys...rookie rewind jerseys of Malcolm Kelly and Donnie Avery
1 auto the best hit of the lot....numbered to 399...Brian Cushing.

Overall pretty happy for my son. Paid about 60 bucks and got ton more than that.

RE: 120 retail pack lot of 2009 prestige
Nice stuff! 5 Sanchezs!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I know!! 5! I couldnt even get one when i bought them that year!!

(08-15-2011, 03:50 PM)giantsfan Wrote: I know!! 5! I couldnt even get one when i bought them that year!!
My wife sure would like one of them Sanchez's, LOL!!
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

sweet break ..... tell him congrats for us Smile

That was a nice little break man.

If he wants to swap out some of those for other stuff he needs I could use a couple of them.

(08-16-2011, 02:06 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: That was a nice little break man.

If he wants to swap out some of those for other stuff he needs I could use a couple of them.
I will ask him. He's only 6 so right now he usually wont even trade with me lol even for stuff i know he wants and is worth twice as much. He usually likes to keep what he gets. Kids are like that.

Not bad congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats. Sounds fun.
GO HOGS!

[Image: hogwired.jpg]

(08-16-2011, 07:29 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I will ask him. He's only 6 so right now he usually wont even trade with me lol even for stuff i know he wants and is worth twice as much. He usually likes to keep what he gets. Kids are like that.
LOL I totally understand man. My dad is the one that got me into collecting and I was a stubborn kid as well, unless I was trading for a Dan Marino. Even if it was a base I thought I was just robbing someone,even if I gave them 2 or 3 times book on a trade haha