`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michael jordan rc for highend basketball

RE: michael jordan rc for highend basketball
(08-15-2011, 03:31 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: I can't believe this guy. His eBay auction already has bids on it since yesterday, which means it will sell. So why would he now try and list it for trade on here?
You can always end an auction on ebay even if you have bids. Let's say I am selling on ebay and someone here offers me what I want for the card. I just end the auction and avoid the ebay fees. Nothing wrong with that.

However, I do think this guy is up to no good and I wouldn't buy/trade anything with him.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-19-2011, 07:52 AM)briankort Wrote: You can always end an auction on ebay even if you have bids. Let's say I am selling on ebay and someone here offers me what I want for the card. I just end the auction and avoid the ebay fees. Nothing wrong with that.

However, I do think this guy is up to no good and I wouldn't buy/trade anything with him.
I am sorry but that is not ethical at all. If the auction has no bids then I would have no problem ending the auction but as soon as someone bids that changes everything. As soon as someone bids they have a responsibility to pay for the auction if they win, and the seller has the responsibility to sell the card to the person if they end up being the highest bidder.

The only time an auction should be ended, when there are bidders, is if something completely out of the sellers control happens.

As you said you can do it, but it doesn't mean you should. It is just another reason why I would never deal with king james 23.

Is there not a way of getting rid of this guy from the forums.
lol look at his items up for auction.It looks liked he signed the vick card himself.He's got a picture of it signed then the same card before it was signed is in another one of his auctions.Wow

(08-19-2011, 11:10 AM)dodgytrousers Wrote: I am sorry but that is not ethical at all.
I disagree. I sell stuff on ebay, amazon, half.com and even on here occasionally. I also use some DVD, CD and Video game sites to trade. There is no way to know when an item will sell or who will buy it first and from what website.

Keep in mind I am not standing up for this guy at all. He dug his own grave here in the forums.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-19-2011, 11:42 AM)briankort Wrote: I disagree. I sell stuff on ebay, amazon, half.com and even on here occasionally. I also use some DVD, CD and Video game sites to trade. There is no way to know when an item will sell or who will buy it first and from what website.

Keep in mind I am not standing up for this guy at all. He dug his own grave here in the forums.
When the first bid comes in that should mean it is sold and should be removed from elsewhere. That is the ethical thing to do, whether you agree with it or not.

Please also note that this guy had sold me mystery packs, had it on eBay and also tried to trade it on numerous forums. The mystery packs contain guaranteed hits so there should be no reason why he should be offering it anywhere else.