`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Value Box from Target

Topps Value Box from Target
So after buying an opened best of chrome box yesterday I deceided to give a different target a try. They had racks of platinum and blasters of ginter but I wanted to watch my spending so I just grabbed a topps value box. Nothing of note in it till I saw the hand numbering out of 42 on the heritage I thought maybe I hit my first real one auto but nope pics below. [Image: P1010070.jpg]

RE: Topps Value Box from Target
WOW... I wish i could catch a break like this. I should of went with something different myself today. I on the other hand purchased Bowman PLatinum which is my 6th box now. All i have to show for it is an Auto Joe Benson and a Aut Redemption of Matt Harvey... Still no Harper!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(08-14-2011, 11:59 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: WOW... I wish i could catch a break like this. I should of went with something different myself today. I on the other hand purchased Bowman PLatinum which is my 6th box now. All i have to show for it is an Auto Joe Benson and a Aut Redemption of Matt Harvey... Still no Harper!!!
I have opened tons of regular bowman and some platinum and have 0 harpers to show for it. I do not believe his cards actually exist lol. These topps value boxes have been fun I never get anything good with the code cards but got some relics and a Duke Snider Qtr out of it

i have some Harpers but ive had to trade for mine on here have a nice little collection of him now! take a look if you would like
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

we opened a crapload of regular bowman and only got one base harper.... only one rack pack of platinum and pulled a harper x-fractor.

needless to say we didn't buy any more platinum since our luck obviously was in that first pack haha
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(08-15-2011, 12:02 AM)youarebad Wrote: I have opened tons of regular bowman and some platinum and have 0 harpers to show for it. I do not believe his cards actually exist lol. These topps value boxes have been fun I never get anything good with the code cards but got some relics and a Duke Snider Qtr out of it
My wife pulled a base and a X-Fractor for one platinum blaster box, what made it even better is she picked the box out. She is doing the picking from now on!! LOL!!
Nice Jackie pull!!
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

is it FT? if so check my org
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(08-15-2011, 07:21 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: is it FT? if so check my org
i might trade it but would need somthing comparable giants wise

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

If you see anything of interest, I would love to trade for it. Thanks.

I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

Wow amazing congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK