Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Want to Trade: 2004 Legendary Cuts Carlton Fisk 1/1
Wink 
Want to Trade: 2004 Legendary Cuts Carlton Fisk 1/1
Hey Everyone. I am a newbie and cant wait to get started. I have a Super Rare 2004 Legendary Cuts Carlton Fisk #17 (1 of 1) up for trade.
I could not find the listing to add to my "organize" so I added it as the #/99 version. (if anyone can help me with that i would be thankful).
BV on the #/99 version is $40 so how much is this one worth? you tell me. I would think at least 7 to 10 times. I am open to offers that include bowman chrome refractors (blue, gold red, orange), star rcs, star autos, star jerseys, or whatever you feel would be appropriate. I collect all sports, but try to stay to topps and bowman products. Thanks. I will put up a scan as soon as i figure out why my scanner is having a bad day. I will ship first to established traders, for i am soon to be one.

[Image: SANY5537-1.jpg]

RE: Want to Trade: 2004 Legendary Cuts Carlton Fisk 1/1
Attachments dont work here. Get a photobucket.com account then upload your pics there. Then copy and past the IMG code they give you into your post here.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(08-14-2011, 09:54 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Attachments dont work here. Get a photobucket.com account then upload your pics there. Then copy and past the IMG code they give you into your post here.
Thank you
(08-14-2011, 10:03 PM)t2therip Wrote: Thank you
That was the ticket, thanks again for the tip.

i think you may have more luck if you werent' asking 7 to 10 times the /99 version....i dnt think you are gonna find anyone on here to trade you 400 bv for this card or even half that. Its a nice card, and im not trying to blow up your thread or anything, but its not even auto'd . Id lower my asking price on these and the carlton if you want alittle more action on them. Good luck though

you are right. That is the only problem, who knows how much it is worth. I am open to any and all offers, I do not collect either of these players so the cards are hot to trade.

TO ALL: If you like the cards, make an offer. BV $?, i am just looking for a fair trade. Thanks

It is the /99 version. There are 99 different versions of the card. The lettering is different on each one.

from the set info:

B/WN 5-99 VARIATIONS PER CARD EX n/a n/a
VARIATION PRINT RUNS PROVIDED BY n/a n/a
DIFT.FACTS FEATURED ON EACH CARD n/a n/a
EACH VARIATION SERIAL #'d AS 1 O n/a n/a
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

Are you sure? If so I think UD needs a new brain and better way to serial number thier cards. Can anyone else confirm this for me? Thanks

If you type in 2004 legendary cuts 1/1 at ebay, there are at least 3 different wade boggs and many others from this set. If you compare them, just the facts are different. Everything else is the same. I'm sure this is true for your card, as well. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

(08-15-2011, 07:44 PM)amysb4212 Wrote: If you type in 2004 legendary cuts 1/1 at ebay, there are at least 3 different wade boggs and many others from this set. If you compare them, just the facts are different. Everything else is the same. I'm sure this is true for your card, as well. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Thank you for the help, well does anyone still want to trade BV=BV?