Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Harper for Pujols
Big Grin 
Harper for Pujols
I m willing to trade my four 2011 bowman harper base, 2011 bowman harper chrome, 2011 bowman bowman's best harper and my 2008 usa harper rookie. I actually can't put it in my org because I can't find it. Any info on that would be helpful. And as the title says I'm looking for a nice pujols auto. Post em' here or PM me.

Thanks,
CCC
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Harper for Pujols
dont have a pujols auto but did just pull a gold bowman platinum pujols and i have a pujols game used card for trade
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(08-14-2011, 08:52 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I m willing to trade my four 2011 bowman harper base, 2011 bowman harper chrome, 2011 bowman bowman's best harper and my 2008 usa harper rookie. I actually can't put it in my org because I can't find it. Any info on that would be helpful. And as the title says I'm looking for a nice pujols auto. Post em' here or PM me.

Thanks,
CCC
Just type in "2011 Bowman Harper" and they will all show up. Granted, so will a boatload of other 2011 Harper cards but you can just pick out the three that apply. I would guess if you just punch in "2008 Harper" you'd find it that way as well. I usually find the very broad searches work best sometimes.

I found the bowman already, still can't find the usa

Revolving signature

(08-14-2011, 09:44 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I found the bowman already, still can't find the usa
Is it any of these at the top?
http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=bryc...rer=223464

It is, thank you! Still no offers though Sad.

Revolving signature

(08-14-2011, 10:00 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: It is, thank you! Still no offers though Sad.
Which of those Harper cards in the link is the one you have?
EDIT: The 2008 isn't his R/C, in fact of all 139 cards of Harper, none are labeled as a RC. Does he have to play with the Nationals before any existing card will be his r/c.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Yes he has to play in a certain number of games at the major league level for him to be labeled a rookie or somewhere are that mark. He will more than likely have some kind of a rookie card next year I would imagine. He will probably start the year off in triple AAA and then get called up a few months after
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I know, I just couldn't think of what to call it at the time. Still no offers. Ugh Sad Sad Sad.

(08-15-2011, 08:47 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Yes he has to play in a certain number of games at the major league level for him to be labeled a rookie or somewhere are that mark. He will more than likely have some kind of a rookie card next year I would imagine. He will probably start the year off in triple AAA and then get called up a few months after

Revolving signature

Will be very tough to move those Harpers for a Pujols Auto. JMO. Good luck
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]