`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB Allen & Ginter Albert Einstein black border/cloth/bazooka mini's

WTTF/WTB Allen & Ginter Albert Einstein black border/cloth/bazooka mini's
As you can probably tell from my profile pic I have a lot of A&G science-related black bordered mini's but I can't find the Einstein one anywhere (eBay, checkoutmycards, etc...). I have the regular mini and I don't like the A&G backed mini's for my science collection because I like to have the bio/info on the back. Also, it's unlikely anyone on here will have any of them but I would also be very interested in a Bazooka mini or Mini Framed Cloth of Einstein (or other science topics/people).

RE: WTTF/WTB Allen & Ginter Albert Einstein black border/cloth/bazooka mini's
I may have some if you want to cmo

Were you saying you might have some black bordered mini's with science topics, not serial #'d ones like Silk's and bazooka's? I checked your organize and did see your galileo and a few other black mini's but I have all of the black mini's except Einstein. So except for Einstein, I'm really only looking for the rare silk's, bazooka's, etc. of the other science cards. Thank you for the reply though, I really appreciate it.

You can check me for some. Too bad I didn't know about your collection a few months ago, I sold the Wo0d 1/1 of Betelguese I had.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Wow I would have loved to have the wood Betelgeuse. Next to the Milky Way cards, Betelgeuse is my favorite.

Anyone else have an A&G wood electron/x-rays/pluto/milky way/lucy/betelgeuse to sell/trade? Or silk, or bazooka, or printing plate

That is a pretty cool collection, wish I could help. Are you just doing A&G science stuff, or some of the others like A Piece of History, Goodwin, etc?

(08-23-2011, 12:40 PM)iujapander Wrote: That is a pretty cool collection, wish I could help. Are you just doing A&G science stuff, or some of the others like A Piece of History, Goodwin, etc?
Doesn't have to be A&G, they just have a lot of cool science stuff. I have several Topps Heritage News Flashbacks of space flight, and Topps American Pie science cards (including a penicillin card which pictures several blood agar plates which is really cool to me as I'm a microbiologist by trade but my non-job science research is physics/astronomy/space science) and some other oddballs. I recently acquired an A&G Silk card of Betelgeuse which I absolutely love, I was obsessed with acquiring it, watching it everyday for its 7 day auction ha.