`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this real? added the link lol

RE: Is this real? added the link lol
All App people are loving it. He looked like a different player returning those punts!!!

(08-14-2011, 10:13 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Seems legit to me also.

BTW, did you notice that Armanti switched back to #14!?

in 9 years he only has like 30 different autoed cards and most of those are serial numbered 50 or less so they are hard to find and people can sell at BV since they are so limited lol I wish they were in the 30's.

(08-14-2011, 10:15 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: It seems legit but Im not going to say im 100% on it.

I had no idea his autos went for that much....I figured they would go for 30 bucks or so.

(08-14-2011, 08:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I'm hoping they would be open to trading lol current prices of Peppers autos on ebay 120,150,400 lol all out of my range
Yeah, his auto's are not only rare & hard to come by, but expensive too! I've got a nice Peppers "mini pc" with a lot of nice patch's & rc's, but no auto! Sad
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(08-14-2011, 10:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: All App people are loving it. He looked like a different player returning those punts!!!

in 9 years he only has like 30 different autoed cards and most of those are serial numbered 50 or less so they are hard to find and people can sell at BV since they are so limited lol I wish they were in the 30's.
I loved watching him Saturday. I am so glad the Panthers are serious about including him more. Looks like we'll have a pretty good return team with him on punts and Goodson on KO's.

As for the Peppers AU's, that's exactly why I still don't have a Peppers AU. Hard to find and usually more than I can afford.