Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged Cards in Blaster (Topps)
Question 
Damaged Cards in Blaster (Topps)
Has anyone sent in damged cards to Topps and gotten a response? Did the whole wrappers, UPC, reciept, explanation letter and damaged cards (12 total) thing. Hope they send me those back and if not something somewhat comparable, not that it was anything of too much worth that was damaged but it's the idea.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Damaged Cards in Blaster (Topps)
Not yet but have about 30 or so to send back myself as well as a jacoby Ford rc gold refractors that has 2 big gouges on the front....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

i did once but never herd back

I sent in some and got replacements in less than 2 weeks. They were the same cards though -base, not that I expected them to be replaced with anything other than what they were...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-14-2011, 05:52 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I sent in some and got replacements in less than 2 weeks. They were the same cards though -base, not that I expected them to be replaced with anything other than what they were...
thats really all i want. i paid for them so i'd like to have them not bent.
(08-14-2011, 05:46 PM)eman97 Wrote: i did once but never herd back
they better get back to me. or else i'll never buy from them again. not really, just being a hrd *****. oh and check you pm's i sent you over the saints list i promised. sorry it took a little longer.
(08-14-2011, 05:46 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Not yet but have about 30 or so to send back myself as well as a jacoby Ford rc gold refractors that has 2 big gouges on the front....

good luck man. especially on the ford
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I sent in one card and got a replacement back within two weeks as well. I'm glad I got my card replaced but I think their policy should be at least a pack of cards to make up for me having to spend my money sending them a card that should have been fine in the first place, but that may just be me.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/