`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need RC's!!! Colt McCoy, Shipley, Bradford, Peterson, Newton, Ingram, MORE!!!

Need RC's!!! Colt McCoy, Shipley, Bradford, Peterson, Newton, Ingram, MORE!!!
Hey Guys!

Looking for the following players rookie cards, including parallels and/or autos:

Colt McCoy
Jordan Shipley
Sam Bradford
Adrian Peterson
Cam Newton
Blaine Gabbert
Mark Ingram
Von Miller
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady

Mainly looking for cards in the $10-50 range. Will consider higher end cards depending on the trade. Let me know what you have available.

Thanks!

RE: Need RC's!!! Colt McCoy, Shipley, Bradford, Peterson, Newton, Ingram, MORE!!!
I got a AP and Brady rookie I could trade you.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Need RC's!!! Colt McCoy, Shipley, Bradford, Peterson, Newton, Ingram, MORE!!!
I have a Mark Ingram Elite /999 and also have a Donald Brown Sweet Spot jumbo jsy if interested.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Have this AP:
[Image: DSC02488.jpg]

and 2 of his rookies

I HAVE ALL THE 2010 ROOKIES IN SCORE BASE, GLOSSY AND PARALLELS. I ALSO HAVE AN 09' CONTENDERS PLAYOFF TICKET OF TOM BRADY AND A 2010 SCORE HOT ROOKIES AUTO OF COLT MCCOY NUMBERED TO 25 FT OR FS

I have the Prestige Von Miller SP
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses! I'll try to check everyone tonight and get some open offers out!

Have Newton and Miller autos, and some other stuff you might like...Take a look and LMK.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-14-2011, 02:49 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I got a AP and Brady rookie I could trade you.
I currently have that Brady, may be able to use another one soon... I will get back to you asap.
(08-14-2011, 06:38 PM)pats4dawin Wrote: Have this AP:
[Image: DSC02488.jpg]

and 2 of his rookies
That UD Black is nice, but mainly looking for rookies right now. You can check me for it and maybe we could still work something out. Thanks for the response.
(08-15-2011, 11:57 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Have Newton and Miller autos, and some other stuff you might like...Take a look and LMK.
Sconnie,

For some reason, I couldn't get into your org, but I am interested. Please send open offer and we can work from there. Thanks!

[Image: manning1.jpg]
[Image: manning2.jpg]

bv $300