`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990 Score Rookies ( with dups)

1990 Score Rookies ( with dups)
I just picked up a box of 5000 cards which includes the 1990 Score "Rising Star" cards ( most have a dup, some have 2 dups.) Some of which include Griffey Jr, Sosa, Randy Johnson, Deion Sanders, Gary Sheffield, Robin Ventura, to name a few... numbers 1-100. All cards were in remarkably good shape considering they have been sitting in a cardboard box for 21 years. LOL!

I gave almost nothing for the box so I don't really want to spend too much time on going through it since I already know there are no autos in there, but there does seem to be a lot of rookies.

Anyway.....good times.....

~The resident mafia guy~

RE: 1990 Score Rookies ( with dups)
I believe you might find R. Sandberg Card that has an error with Player Postion wrong. They had to be a short print because you had to find a box before the December 1st run date

RE: 1990 Score Rookies ( with dups)
I will have to look, but I am almost 100% sure I have at least one of those cards. I have been going through this box, and the more I see, the more dups I see. Smile) I am nearing finals ( college), so maybe in a week or two unless I catch a break I will dig for it. You got me curious tho! Smile)
~The resident mafia guy~