`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaster box 2009 Prestige NICE!!

Blaster box 2009 Prestige NICE!!
Went to Wal-Mart and my wife picked out this blaster box of 2009 Prestige ( Hoping for a Sanchez ) I would have to say she has a little mojo when it come to picking out boxes, not bad at all for a $12.00 box!!

Rookies- James Davis, Andre Brown, Brandon Pettigrew, Nate Davis, Quinn Johnson, Chip Vaughn, Matthew Stafford, and Juaquin Iglesias

Prestigious Picks- Shonn greene #'ed 0725/1000

AND a Josh Freeman Rookie #'ed 444/999 ( I think this may be a light blue )

[Image: Prestige2009new.jpg]
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

RE: Blaster box 2009 Prestige NICE!!
i passed one of those up today for some reason - i think they are guaranteed to have 1 rookie variation in there as well -

re-check your rookie cards, you might have missed something. (unless one of these is a variant Smile)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-13-2011, 07:19 PM)ugameck Wrote: i passed one of those up today for some reason - i think they are guaranteed to have 1 rookie variation in there as well -

re-check your rookie cards, you might have missed something. (unless one of these is a variant Smile)
I think the Freeman might be. And I think the Juaquin Iglesias
is short printed.

Why dont my Walmarts or Targets ever have clearance box's like everyone is always talking about???
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I could use that Freeman if its FT

Nice freeman
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

The Juaquin Iglesias is the Sp of the box.

(08-15-2011, 02:03 PM)giantsfan Wrote: The Juaquin Iglesias is the Sp of the box.
I thought so, there is 2 listed in the book, I dont really know the difference.

(08-15-2011, 02:35 PM)slab16 Wrote: I thought so, there is 2 listed in the book, I dont really know the difference.
I am not quiet sure for these hard to tell after 2 years..but you have 159b the white jersey version.

congrats though on the blaster. My walmart had 2 and i got both. Mine actually had a Mario Manningham rookie review jersey (really cool red jersey color and a pc) along with a shonn greene sp. My second had a Graham Harrel Sp and they are worth the money for the box. Best 12 bucks ever spent!!
Not to mention...the sp alone pays for the box. And you never know what else you will get.

(08-15-2011, 03:48 PM)giantsfan Wrote: I am not quiet sure for these hard to tell after 2 years..but you have 159b the white jersey version.

congrats though on the blaster. My walmart had 2 and i got both. Mine actually had a Mario Manningham rookie review jersey (really cool red jersey color and a pc) along with a shonn greene sp. My second had a Graham Harrel Sp and they are worth the money for the box. Best 12 bucks ever spent!!
Not to mention...the sp alone pays for the box. And you never know what else you will get.
Nice! I wish mine had more boxes, I would have bought all they had. Wish I could have pulled the Sanchez for my wife thought.
(08-13-2011, 08:33 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I could use that Freeman if its FT
PM Sent