`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction?

RE: Introduction?
Welcome to the boards. One thing i have not seen mentioned is regarding trading. Being new to the boards you will probably be expected to ship first on trades until you establish yourself as a trustful trader.

I scan most of my cards in top loaders but be aware any scratches in the holder will show up in the scans.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Welcome!!! hope to see you around here on the boards... post some of your PC...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Sure, what's a PC? lol (Complete and total new guy to the forum based collecting.)

(08-14-2011, 12:46 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: Sure, what's a PC? lol (Complete and total new guy to the forum based collecting.)
personal collection, basically cards that you really like and most likely wont trade. like a favorite team or player Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Welcome aboard!! Alot of helpful and all around awesome people on here so you came to the right place! As far as what you should know, you should know to bring me any rare and otherwise amazing Fred Taylors you come across.. Especially living in Jacksonville lol. All kidding aside (well not really since I do want those Taylors lol) welcome again and if you have any questions hit me up.

Like many before me already said, welcome. Enjoy your time here and you'll make lots of friends. Let me know if you need anything.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Welcome to the boards. Like others have said there are many great members that make this a fun trading website and community. Hope to trade with you in the near future. If you have questions, shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to help.

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(08-14-2011, 02:38 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: personal collection, basically cards that you really like and most likely wont trade. like a favorite team or player Smile
Is it ok to show off what I pulled from packs yesterday? I don't really have my "collection" put together.

[Image: pc2.jpg]
[Image: pc4.jpg]
[Image: pc3.jpg]
[Image: pc1.jpg]

That's what I pulled on Saturday.
Can someone help me understand which Newton is which? Thanks!

nice! I think the one with him holding the jersey is a short print
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Welcome to the boards JaxFootballGuy!!! Looks like you've got some really nice hits. The Steven Jackson and Too Tall are just awesome. Enjoy the boards and as you have seen there are many helpful members here. Smile -T-