`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for couple trades Giants/A's

Looking for couple trades Giants/A's
Got to mail out a trade tomorrow so looking to add couple more to it. I got some GU/Auto's and a bunch of minis and misc inserts looking to get rid of. Mainly looking for Giants and some A's. LMK if you see anything.
Thanks

RE: Looking for couple trades Giants/A's
(08-12-2011, 03:19 PM)youarebad Wrote: Got to mail out a trade tomorrow so looking to add couple more to it. I got some GU/Auto's and a bunch of minis and misc inserts looking to get rid of. Mainly looking for Giants and some A's. LMK if you see anything.
Thanks
I have a couple of Sandoval auto's if interested
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(08-12-2011, 03:19 PM)youarebad Wrote: Got to mail out a trade tomorrow so looking to add couple more to it. I got some GU/Auto's and a bunch of minis and misc inserts looking to get rid of. Mainly looking for Giants and some A's. LMK if you see anything.
Thanks
Sent open offer..

(08-12-2011, 03:26 PM)greekgoony Wrote: I have a couple of Sandoval auto's if interested
hmm Depends on what your looking at. Not really interested in anything super high end. My goal is to pick up atleast one of auto of each guy. I just bought a lineage sandoval auto for 9 bucks shipped before I posted this. Still in need of guys like Kevin Mitchell and Will Clark

(08-12-2011, 03:28 PM)youarebad Wrote: hmm Depends on what your looking at. Not really interested in anything super high end. My goal is to pick up atleast one of auto of each guy. I just bought a lineage sandoval auto for 9 bucks shipped before I posted this. Still in need of guys like Kevin Mitchell and Will Clark
Sent on offer, but feel free to cut back on it if you could use anything. have lots of Lincecum RC/base if interested as well.

Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

trade offer sent

Open offer sent. LMK. Take some of your stuff out if you need to. Thanks.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Open offer sent.