`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help.

please help.
I have a question about a trade. I was dealing with someone and completed a trade and after the trade was complete the guy didnt have the cards. He then took it upon his self to send me cards after i told him i didn't want to trade. I want to send his cards back but knowing the trade is complete he will likely leave negative feedback and im newer so it will likely hamper my trading deals. I know this guy has a good reputation on here and dont know why he sent me cards i didn't agree to. What do i do. BTW this guy does not have most of the cards in his org. what do you do when someone with a good reputation wants to trade and they choose not to renew. and how do you cancel a trade once its complete and they don't have the cards you wanted.

RE: please help.
you cant cancel a trade once it is completed. you can talk to the other member and work something out

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I would ping a moderator and see if they can help broker a deal
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(08-11-2011, 03:17 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I would ping a moderator and see if they can help broker a deal
agreee, the mods will be able to help and give you some leverage since you're relatively new

Contact a Mod for help on this one. If the trader does not have the cards he should have contacted you to work something out or you two should have agreed to cancel the trade. Good Luck and keep us posted.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.