`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get to know your Beckett friends.

RE: Get to know your Beckett friends.
(08-11-2011, 10:04 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: I listen to everything but some of my favorite bands/artists are The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Tom Petty, CCR, Led Zeppelin, Bill Withers, Kid Cudi, Snoop Dogg, Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffet, Frank Sinatra I can jam with anyone as long as its not motzart.
cant go wrong with Jimmy Buffet and Frank

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

All I listen to is rap, hip-hop, and pop.
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe

(08-11-2011, 03:15 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Favorite song at the moment.

I like Drake cuz he's a good writer and rapper BUT for the love of GOD can he STOP TRYING TO SING?! He's got ONE NOTE!!!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I just cant get into any rap at all,but for some reason it seems almost everybody else can haha

I love R&B, mostly between the 70's and 90's (Deborah Cox, TLC, Confunkshun, Lakeside, SOS Band, Peabo Bryson, Luther Vandross, etc, etc)

I also love Blues (Muddy Waters, BB King, Big Mama Thornton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Lee Hooker, etc, etc)

Also, I do like some Rap lol....but I mostly like old school stuff (Run DMC, Sugarhill Gang, etc)

And last but not least, I also like Christian and Gospel (Kirk Franklin, Russ Taff, Larnell Harris, BeBe & CeCe Winans, Clay Crosse, etc, etc)

[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

(08-11-2011, 07:21 PM)shigfrag Wrote: Wow, ok music.... I abstain from mainstream/ radio/ pop as hard as possible as for the most part I feel it has nothing to offer. (damn that sounds snooty haha)

I love a lot of classic rock, underground hip-hop, old bop jazz, drum n bass, old old country, I could go on and on and on and on. Usually if people ask what music I like I just kinda change the topic

Nice to see another DnB fan on here, we are few and far between. I usually call it Jungle, but Drum n Bass works too. I used to DJ DnB for years, my last gig was in downtown Detroit in 2006. Still write tracks though, but mostly electro and breaks these days. You should check out anything by S.P.Y. and Survival from the last few years.

[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

My favorite band is Genesis. I like rock, alternative and pop music from the 60's through the late '90s. Most of the stuff nowadays is absolute garbage, IMHO.
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

I like a little bit of everything exept classical.. Chris LeDoux ,George Strait ,AC/DC Megadeth, Eminem just depends on my mood. But Country is my Fav.
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

I like all types of music. I may not have a lot of any particular type, but at some point, I will listen to almost every genre. I have over 1800 songs on my iPod Touch. It takes over 5 days to play them all, going 24/7. No classical on it though, just because I put it on shuffle while I drive the 1.5 miles to work. Typical classical music lasts way too long for the drive. I do own some classical CDs though.

It all depends upon my mood. I'll skip past some songs sometimes, then skip other songs to get back to the ones I just skipped the day before. I don't have one single favorite band, but several. I just like music.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed