`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trade Thread w/ Scans! Come on in! Harper, Castro, Spahn, Gehrig, And more!!

Trade Thread w/ Scans! Come on in! Harper, Castro, Spahn, Gehrig, And more!!
Hey guys/gals... I havent been around lately, but im back for a little bit. Here are some of the cards I have marked for trade... Some cards in my org. are gone, and some arent for trade so if it gets cancelled that is probably the reason.

I am adding more cards to my organize tonight and marking them for trade... I will check your org. but heres what im looking for:

-Topps Tribute Relics/Autos
-Triple Threads Relics/Autos
-Hall of Fame Jerseys/Autos (Im only interested in some Hall of Famers)
- Topps Sterling Relics
-Ryan Braun Rookies/Autos/Jerseys/Patches

Enjoy the scans!!

Warren Spahn 6x Jersey /25

Ichiro 3x Jersey /9

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

RE: Trade Thread w/ Scans! Come on in! Harper, Castro, Spahn, Gehrig, And more!!
Doubt I have anything but I like the Witten. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: Trade Thread w/ Scans! Come on in! Harper, Castro, Spahn, Gehrig, And more!!
(08-10-2011, 09:19 PM)demondukk Wrote: Doubt I have anything but I like the Witten. Let me know, thanks!
I gave you a quick look, but I didnt see anything I could use. Thanks for the interest.

Lou

Bucket (For Trade)

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

check me for the harper
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Check me for the Steve Young-thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(08-10-2011, 10:18 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Check me for the Steve Young-thanks

Didnt see anything I could use at the moment. Thanks

Bucket (For Trade)

That's a beautiful Dunn...is it #'d?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-10-2011, 10:48 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: That's a beautiful Dunn...is it #'d?
I traded that one away a few days ago. I will try to pick up some of his stuff soon if I remember at my card show.

Lou

Bucket (For Trade)

check me for the swisher gu, osterman a&g relic, crawford silk and ibanez gu...thanks
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

plz check me for the wright and the castro