`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wanna Trade: Shipping tomorrow.

Wanna Trade: Shipping tomorrow.
My account is gonna expire soon. I am thinking about taking a few weeks off baseball. I would like to get some more trades in before it goes limited. I'm seeking current indian autos "low end" and Manny Ramirez cards - Base-inserts,etc.

I don't collect dups so if you have something just add them to the trade proposal and i'll sort through them. My wife will be shipping out tomorrow.

Have 2 xfractor bryce harpers for trade too.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Wanna Trade: Shipping tomorrow.
i have a carlos santana auto topps chrome
any interest?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I've got an Indian lot I'd like to move of base and inserts. If you are interested, shoot me a PM. I'm not looking for much from it.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

you know that i would still like to get one of the harper xfractors. i still have those manny cards you liked. plmk if we can get something done

Everyone : Submit your trades to me. I'll go through what i have and what i do need. I collect current indians no matter the player. Also seeking Jason Kipnis and Lonnie chisenhall autos.

SUbmitting a trade is the easiest way for me to check off what I do and dont have.

Thanks guys!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.