`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Tony Gwynn collectors out there?

Any Tony Gwynn collectors out there?
I have huge Tony Gwynn collection, but there are many of his cards that I still need. I am looking for someone else who collects his cards so that perhaps we could swap and help each other out.

RE: Any Tony Gwynn collectors out there?
I see nothing listed in your organize. Have a ton of Gwynn but don't collect him, have other interests. Do you have older Players either old or new cards? If so I will reload my Gwynn for you,,,LMK,,,Thanks for your time...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Hello, I have a pretty substantial Gwynn collection myself that includes a large collection of doubles. Wish that I would have started documenting the ones I had before buying the second ones. Sitting here going through these, I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself at just how many I have.

I'm new to Beckett forums, but have been buying on ebay since '97.
Don't know the best way to tell you the ones that I have and how to proceed... too bad you didn't live close to Davenport, IA which is where I live. If I had to guess the number of doubles, I would put it easily over a 1000 with lots of inserts, not just the normal base cards. Also includes many game used and some autos (Ex: 2007 Topps Sterling NL Batting Leaders # TG-BT3).

I haven't updated my master list since 2007/2008 so I'm a little behind. My stuff sat in storage for over two years.. thankfully everything came out unscathed.

Here are a few pics of my newly remodeled lower level (hopefully they uploaded correctly).

Email address is ericb1919@yahoo.com.. shot me an email to let me know you read this and we can talk offline.. take care

Maybe you can tell me where to find Gwynns fat a$$ on a mini tobacco card.

I collect fat guys on minis and the only Gwynn Ive seen from Qypsy Queen he is pretty thin in the photo.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

That's brilliant. Would love to see a gallery some time.

(08-28-2011, 06:31 PM)toddaray Wrote: Maybe you can tell me where to find Gwynns fat a$$ on a mini tobacco card.

I collect fat guys on minis and the only Gwynn Ive seen from Qypsy Queen he is pretty thin in the photo.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

He has over 8,000 cards. Start saving.

i have a few, cmo

(08-28-2011, 06:33 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: That's brilliant. Would love to see a gallery some time.

I will see if I can find the thread and bump it up. I need to add a couple new ones. A 2006 Ginter Bartolo Colon Black High # and a Heath Bell Framed Mini auto. I dont really put too much money or effort into it but it is fun. It breaks up the monotony of JETER, JETER, JETER, SETS, SETS, JETER, SETS, SETS and so on. Just about everyone Ive traded with since I started it has had one I could take. Right now the big dollar cards in the collection are 2 framed mini relics of Dimitri Young and CC Sabathia and this Heath Bell framed mini auto that is incoming.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I have about a dozen or so from various years. PM me if your interested.

Ahahahahaha

(08-28-2011, 06:33 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: That's brilliant. Would love to see a gallery some time.