`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for emmanuel sanders auto patch cards

Looking for emmanuel sanders auto patch cards
The title says it all. Already have his nfl gear auto from nt, unrivaled, 1/1 superfractor from topps finest and gridiron gear.

RE: Looking for emmanuel sanders auto patch cards
(08-10-2011, 12:17 PM)emmanuelsanderspc Wrote: The title says it all. Already have his nfl gear auto from nt, unrivaled, 1/1 superfractor from topps finest and gridiron gear.
I just pulled the 2010 Exquisite RPA Emmanuel Sanders true 1/1. The patch is of the bronco for SMU and the card looks amazing. Are you interested??? Let me know.

(08-10-2011, 12:17 PM)emmanuelsanderspc Wrote: The title says it all. Already have his nfl gear auto from nt, unrivaled, 1/1 superfractor from topps finest and gridiron gear.
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(08-27-2011, 02:54 PM)floydtown Wrote: Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

This post is from the 10th Floydtown.

I do not beleive he is still looking for these cards as his ebay username (proticketshere) has already sold 3 of those listed and the rest are still on the bay.

(08-27-2011, 03:04 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: This post is from the 10th Floydtown.

I do not beleive he is still looking for these cards as his ebay username (proticketshere) has already sold 3 of those listed and the rest are still on the bay.
Thanks for the info. I'll get my stuff posted as soon as possible.
Mike