`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 locker sketch card mangled out of pack

RE: 1/1 locker sketch card mangled out of pack
(08-10-2011, 01:24 PM)jogre81 Wrote: That was my first idea, but the guy I talked to was adamant that I would need to send it in, etc. I do believe I'm going to call back tomorrow and ask to speak to a supervisor because as you said this card is pretty much irreplaceable, and I don't want to send it in sight un seen of what I'de get back.. Also the place I would send it is only 2 hrs away, I would even be willing to take a road trip and do it in person if they allowed that lol
great idea, that is what I would do
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Yea, get a supervisor on the phone & tell them you will drive there with the card. Be forceful, for a card like that to be damaged & not taken care of is ridiculous. Good luck bro!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I thought that was one of those cards were the athlete draws on it. I was shocked, thinking Locker drew that pick of himself.

Thats too bad. I would take the drive, hopefully they let you pick something out from a collection or something. That might even be fun!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Pretty sweet card! Too bad with he damage. Not sure what to do. Good luck with what you decide!

And welcome to Beckett!

WOW, that sucks. What a cool card to pull and have it be damaged like that is terrible. I wouldnt even ask. Just drive down there with the card, box wrappers receipt whatever you have and see what happens. Welcome to the Site!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

ya, what kinda value do you put on those ?? pretty invaluable card if ya ask me. topps better pull their head out on this issue,
Insert Banner.

(08-10-2011, 11:34 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: ya, what kinda value do you put on those ?? pretty invaluable card if ya ask me. topps better pull their head out on this issue,
Ive had the same problem with R&S this year.....didn't pull any 1 of 1's but to have your hits damaged totally sucks. We buy hobby boxes for the 3 or 4 hits and to have one or 2 of them damaged is unacceptable. I know most us put a lot of money into the hobby and we should expect a quality product in return.

I'm not sure why they would say they would replace it with something equal or better value with whatever Beckett prices were since Beckett never would or even could price a 1/1. Anything less than /25 is usually not priced by Beckett, but that doesn't mean they are all worth a ton of money. The card is worth a couple hundred I assume, but if he turns into this years Sam Bradford then who knows. That's my two cents anyways. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/