`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for a baby gift

RE: help for a baby gift
Well it depends on what set you want to try for. I type in 2008 SP authentic auto and get most of what I'm looking for. I just looked up patch letter auto and found some. Also just look through the different sets you may like the look of one more then another.

cool thanks man any1 else have any of these 2 trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Congrats on the baby girl, I was in the same situation with my daughter and she has fallin' in love with baseball to my delight Smile Wife was a bit hesitant at first, but she still plays princess and dress up, but she LOVES playing whiffle ball with me.

Spend lots of time with her and just encourage it, when she would see how excited and proud of her she just took to it. Now she is a hardcore Felix Hernandez fan just like her dad and everytime we go to Target I score her a pack of cards.

Good luck and I'll check on any letters I may have.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

cool thanks man let me know

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.