`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value on this? Len Bias Auto... DATED

RE: Value on this? Len Bias Auto... DATED
(08-09-2011, 06:53 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha thanks for the explanation. I am 28, but was 3 when this story took place haha!
Don't feel bad... I'm 31 and I don't know who Kyle Weaver (in ur sig) is

very sweet auto and very sweet story to go with it!!!!! please let us know how the authentication process turns out and any auction info if possible.
just looking, its pretty cool, he only has 3 licensed cards.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 07:06 PM)wmrklemm78 Wrote: Don't feel bad... I'm 31 and I don't know who Kyle Weaver (in ur sig) is
Ha ha most don't! He was a rookie in 08-09 and only played a couple years. He went to the college I went to and is one of few players to make it to the NBA so I thought it would be a good idea to collect his stuff..I figured it would be a while until we got another player in the NBA but that changed with KLay Thompson this draft.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I really dont think a Bias auto would sell for more than a couple $200.I base this off of no NBA,Great College and High School Player only.Im not a Bias hater, because I hoped he would be a HOF because I played HS Ball against him for 3 years and would have loved to had bragged about that as much as possible.