`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess you could call this mo-jo, certified style

I guess you could call this mo-jo, certified style
Well, I guess there are three others out there somewhere, but for anyone looking for the HRX auto video 1/1 John Wall, here it is

[Image: wall.jpg]

RE: I guess you could call this mo-jo, certified style
congratulations!

Damn! I don't blame you for registering just to share that, I would do the same. That card will be worth a LOT of money.

(08-09-2011, 02:33 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: Damn! I don't blame you for registering just to share that, I would do the same. That card will be worth a LOT of money.

I've been a member for about 7 years, but I can't access the forums for some reason. It tells me that the page is only available to new users, so I just built another profile for this card. I never really had any luck with the boards after they changed them to the "Beta" style. I thought the old board was just fine, and this one seems pretty similar, but I guess I still have some issues. Anyway, thanks. I was definitley surprised to fiind this. I didn't even realize the gold was a 1/1 until I went to the Panini site.
Wink 
(08-09-2011, 02:34 AM)Fishhut Wrote:
I've been a member for about 7 years, but I can't access the forums for some reason. It tells me that the page is only available to new users, so I just built another profile for this card. I never really had any luck with the boards after they changed them to the "Beta" style. I thought the old board was just fine, and this one seems pretty similar, but I guess I still have some issues. Anyway, thanks. I was definitley surprised to fiind this. I didn't even realize the gold was a 1/1 until I went to the Panini site.
I wonder how quickly you'll received the redeemed card in the post?

Do you plan to keep the card or sell it?

I looked on panini and the auto HRX are live, not sure about the gold version though. They show pics of all 4. I guess there are only 2 others because they say the Kobe was pulled.

I read that the Kobe was listed for $8750 BIN. I assume it didn't sell for that, anyone have an idea of what it did finish for? I'm curious about a projected value on the Wall. Also curious about the product in general. Is it a 2010-11 release or a 2011-12? Many of the cards include 10-11 stats on the back, some don't. Is this a 1/1 Wall RC or not?

the kobe sold for 2000$ to a german collector
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace

Thanks hotsauce. I appreciate the info

If someone pulls the Durant or Griffin, the Wall is now the HRX standard. Moved it for over $2700 on the bay with lots of offers to end early, but I let it ride to the end. I hope the new owner is a happy Wall collector. Congrats