`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No purchase Necessary

No purchase Necessary
Ok, So I have always wondered about this. You no when your looking at the back of a pack of cards and it says " No purchase necessary" Mail a self addressed envelope and receive free card(s) limit 2 per household blah blah blah...
Has anyone ever done this? I was thinking about doing it just to see what would happen. I'm sure you only get a a couple base cards if your lucky but was thinking huh maybe not, maybe you might actually get something good... Any way was just wondering if anybody has ever tried it and could share there results /experience. Thanks!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: No purchase Necessary
Huh, I've never tried it. Never even seen that on the back of a pack.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I have actually be thinking about it myself.
I was reading the press pass legends packs after I never came up with enough empty wrappers to redeem for the free Daniel Thomas auto.
It says you get the same odds in the send in as you do in the packs.
I am not real sure how that would play out.
We should both give it a shot and see if either one of us come up with anything worth having.

i did and got nadda and this was 2 years ago... i sent one to ud, topps, and donruss

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(08-08-2011, 10:59 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have actually be thinking about it myself.
I was reading the press pass legends packs after I never came up with enough empty wrappers to redeem for the free Daniel Thomas auto.
It says you get the same odds in the send in as you do in the packs.
I am not real sure how that would play out.
We should both give it a shot and see if either one of us come up with anything worth having.
I'm down. Lets try it. I just bought a Rack Pack of score today. Thats all I have at the current moment so Ill try that and see what happens. I have some old 2010 topps chrome but there is usually a date that your submission must be postmarked by and I'm sure its way past. Ill try to get mine out this week and Ill update the thread when/ If I hear something. This particular product says there is a drawing for all the entries. Probably because its a low end product , I am almost positive I have seen ones that didn't mention a drawing before.
It would be a cool thing if a bunch of members got together and tried this with a few different products.
(08-08-2011, 10:57 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Huh, I've never tried it. Never even seen that on the back of a pack.
Oh yea, its on the back of every pack and the box's I believe. At least all the ones Ive seen

I did it a few years back. I got a Basketball Jersey card? I dont even collect Hoops cards so dont know how that happened. Ive got a few inserts and a low end auto from Topps. All in all nothing worth writing home about.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Yea man we could start a thread and every body post what they get...if anything at all.
All you need is the address and the instructions.
I could give u all that off the back of the legends pack and the date on it is still good.
I know the odds of an auto in score are like 1 in 4 boxes and the odds in pp legends is 1:3 packs.
much better odds lol.

I have some 2010 Platinum packs and it expired in December 2010.

But whats funny is it whats Canadian entrants to answer a mathematical skill testing question. LOL

Here it is 100 +3 x 5 - 22 = ?
1. Notre Dame Football Players
2. Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Greg Maddux, Kerry Wood, Mark Grace (on other teams)
5. Eric Berry, Peyton Manning (For Wife)

lol I sent it into Rising rookies from this year.44 cent for a stamp,I wanted to see if I would actually get anything. I sent it prob a month and a half ago. Nothing yet lol but I can hope! Whats the instructions for the pp legends? I forgot to check on my rookies and stars, anybody have that one too?

(08-08-2011, 11:19 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Yea man we could start a thread and every body post what they get...if anything at all.
All you need is the address and the instructions.
I could give u all that off the back of the legends pack and the date on it is still good.
I know the odds of an auto in score are like 1 in 4 boxes and the odds in pp legends is 1:3 packs.
much better odds lol.
Ok, Sounds fun. 2011 score :
Hand print your name and complete address on a 3x5 card and mail in a #10 envelope( Whatever that is) to: Panini America Inc. NPN,2011 Score Football,5325 FAA Blvd Suite 100,Irving,TX 75061-3601

I guess I'll have to go buy some 3x5 cards and a #10 envelope?? You think that is really necessary?

I think It is Hilarious that it also says Canadian residents must also correctly answer the following mathematical skill testing question 124+980 divided by 850 x 935-543= LOL